Meeting was called to order by Jesse at 7:00 pm Tuesday September 6 at the Oaks.
1. Treasurers Report
2. Tools A motion was made by Jeff to purchase another leaf blower and a smaller chain saw. Seconded by Jesse, and approved by voice vote.
3. Trail rebuild and maintenance projects. (Listed in no particular order)
A. The River Trail. There are a couple spots on the River Trail that are getting too close to the river, and need to be moved up hill.
B. The Dirty Harry move on Dust Bowl. It is breaking apart, and should be stabilized.
C. Old Randy's. Old Randy's is getting used more and more, and if we are planning on using it in the future, we will have to replace several erosion control structures.
D. Public TV. Public TV is the newest trail in our system, and after we have rode it a few times, we realize we make some modifications. There is also a large amount of trash. to be picked up.
4. Night Race. This year the Night Shift will be held on Saturday October 22. Final course to be determined. We discussed soliciting donations from local businesses for prizes.
5. Sponsor Appreciation. We discussed plaques. Jesse volunteered to
come up with some ideas in time for the next meeting.
6. Trailer use policy. The consensus of all attending is that at this
time, the trailer will only be used for tools and work days - no
7. Trail work day. We scheduled a trail work day for Sunday September 25 at 10 am Meet at Oneota River Cycles.. We will be focusing on finishing off Public Television. I am guessing 3 or 4 hours of work.
Meeting adjourned by Jesse. Next meeting will be Tuesday, October 4 at 7 pm at the Oaks. Please send me any items for the agenda by September 30.
Richard Gosen, Recording Officer.